Skipping the first meal of the day is unhealthy, agreed by all that knows about weight loss.
The healthy breakfast gives you energy, concentration and you will avoid unplanned junk food in the rest of the day, necessary for weight maintenance and loss.
- The findings of the study conducted at the University of Missouri School of Medicine are that a protein laden breakfast not only gives you health and fitness benefits but is also a requirement for weight loss.
The healthy amount of protein you should consume at breakfast is 20- 25 Gm, taking it you will feel no hungry and you will eat less at the remaining day.
- The reason behind less appetite is that protein is the most filling nutrient, requires the body to work more to digest and metabolize it, so you feel fuller for longer period of time.
Now here are the best ideas about three options for your protein laden breakfast.
- Scramble one whole egg and two egg whites, one slice of bread, One ounce light swiss cheese and two tablespoons avocado.
- One cup of plain yogurt, four table spoons of almonds and one cup of fresh blueberries.
- Two slice of bead with two ounce of smoked salmon and two light spreadable cheese wedges.