Your weight loss goals takes a break, generally, at holidays and weekends. This is the test of your well and the delicious weight gaining food you have in front of you, particularly in social and family gatherings.
Don, t give up, add some smart habits to continue your weight loss journey,
- Use small plates: In public place you will have a natural hesitance to fill your dinning plate again. its good, so us small plate and fill the plate with smart and calculated food, while filling it for the first time. You may feel challenging while limiting yourself for small plates but your weight loss aims will love you to do it.
- Say no to snaking: Holidays and weekends are full of snaking. Stop it or reduce the numbers of snaking you consume. You may alternatively stick it to one snaking of healthy salads or protein laden food.
- Enjoy your food: Enjoy the food you are eating. Eat it slowly and remember that you are at social or family gathering to enjoy the gathering more than the food you consume.
- Plan your week ahead: If you have at attend multiple buffet lunches at the week ahead plan it now. A buffet lunch should be followed by a dinner of calculated calories and so is for the dinner to plan it in your same day lunch. By this way you will remain stick to your weight loss aims.
- Avoidance is the last trick: Avoid buffet meals if feasible. saying NO is your great friend while in comes to your physical health or mental one. This is the matter of your health and no one can fault you while you are taking care of it.