Building chest muscles is an essence every one desire and try for. Lets see the four most effective ways to build chest muscles,
Push ups: It is most accepted exercise when it comes to build chest muscles. However, the question arise, are you doing right so that i build your upper chest and shoulder muscles. The right way is,
- Lay down straight on the ground.
- Legs should be completely stretched.
- Place your hands width apart.
- Start moving your body up, while force should be palm and tip of legs.
- Go down and never touch the ground.
- Do a set of 15 sets and among each set take some deep breaths.
- Lie down on the bench.
- Place your feet firmly on ground at each side of bench.
- Lower the barbell toward your chest until it makes a 90 angel with your chest.
- Push it up again when it reaches about an inch nearer to your chest.
- Do 03 sets of 10 reps.
Bar Dips: Bar Dips is also among the most effective ways to build chest muscles, here is the right way,
- Hold the parallel bar dips in each hand and stand in front of bar dip.
- Push it lower to your stomach.
- Raise it slowly step by step.
- Do it thrice initially and then increase the numbers as you proceed.