In general weight loss seems to be associated with diet plans, workouts and regular followups. in fact its true. however, their are small tweaks that can help you for losing pounds, after light/ at bed time. Here are five most effective of them.
- Small snacks at bed time aid in weight loss; While it is a general concept that eating before going to bed impacts negatively on weight loss. A new study at the Florida State university, reveals that having a small snacks 30 minutes before going to bed accelerate your metabolism, lowers your blood pressure and results in better metabolic outcome, that aids in weight loss.
- Black out the bedroom: Light either bright or dim results in weight gain, as it may potentially disturbs sound sleep, which is essential for weight loss. Make sure that while sleeping avoid bright or dim light.
- Plan a head: Plan ahead for your coming day weight loss plan, pack your healthy lunch, for your healthy breakfast and morning exercise. The morning fog and cold weather may effects your motivation to meet your diet plans and workout plans. So do every thing at night to make your healthy habits and diet plans automatic.
- Crank your AC; Young men volunteers who slept in 66 F have double the volume of brown fats compared to those who slept in 75 F room temperature. So, do not expose your self to extreme cold at bed time and keep a moderate temperature.
- Have a regular schedule to sleep and wake up; Studies have proven that women having roughly the same time to sleep and wake up are weight less compared to those who have irregular sleeping and wake up schedule. if you delays your time to sleep, it may potentially increase your caloric intake chances and you may skip your diet plans for your weight loss.