Right, you can blame coffee for some time gives you jitters, but your body knows thyself well, so it loves coffee. Here are the reasons.
- Coffee lowers Depression: As per findings of Harward Medical review, women who drink coffee four times daily, have 20 % less depression levels than those who have no coffee intake. Coffee is a nervous system friendly drink and effects the secretions of brain,s chemicals, Dopamine and Serotonin, in a healthy ways, lowering stress and depression.
- Coffee is heart friendly: A daily intake of 200 mg to 300 mg of Caffeine, improves heart function and boosts blood circulation, particularly when you are at rest.
- Coffee boosts energy: A daily intake of three to four cups coffee enhances your energy levels. Try it before workout and you will be able for a longer healthy and fitness activities.
- Coffee lowers risk of diabetes: Find by Harward Medical Review, a daily intake of 8 oz coffee can reduce the risk of type- 2 diabetes by 33 %.
- Enhances Memory: In a recent study it was found that a daily intake of 200 mg of caffeine, improves the long term memory.
- Skin Health: A daily intake of three cups of coffee decreases the chances of skin basal layer carcinoma.
- Liver protection: A daily intake of up to two cups coffee daily, decreases the chances of liver malfunction, like Cirrhosis.
- Coffe protects your feet: A daily intake of 06 cups of coffee decreses the chances of gout by 59 %. Coffee lowers the acids levels in blood and helps you in maintaining your feet health.