This is important for you to understand that your body is going through hormonal fluctuations and its natural to have some variation in your weight. So, for you, the best solution is to follow a regular schedule of a healthy diet so that you can pass this puberty stage with a healthy weight and physical and emotional fitness.
What to eat and how much to eat.
For girls at their teenage, the generalized diet for healthy weight maintenance is as follows,
- Glass of Water in between meals.
- Daily intake of three fruits servings.
- Daily intake of four vegetable servings.
- 3- 7 servings of proteins.
- 3- 5 servings of healthy fats.
Eat simple carbohydrates, that dissolves quickly in the body and releases energy.
MAKE DAILY DIETS MORE SUITABLE FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Take a look at your regular meals and bring improvement in it. The generalised form is as,
- Breakfast: Take carbohydrates, whole bread, and boiled eggs. Take fruits and protein.
- Lunch: Veggies and protein.
- Dinner: Protein, veggies and carbohydrates.
- Snacks: Nuts, veggies, and fruits.
GENERAL DIET TIPS FOR WEIGHT LOSS.
- Drinks more water.
- Eat in moderation.
- Do not cut down carbs completely.
- Proper plant-based fruits.
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR GIRLS TO LOSE WEIGHT SAFELY.
- Be involved in healthy hobbies and games that burn calories.
- Try Yoga.
- Have a nine-hour sleep.