In my view, it needs more gym work. Scientifically based evidence are that genetically men store more fats in the Abdomen area and women store more fats in the pelvic region, i- e Things and hips. When you strat getting fats it is the first area of your body that accumulates fats and later on fats is accumulated in other body parts as well.
- While in the case of losing weight, this is the last area of the body that starts losing weight. So, opt for additional gym work and you will lose it as well.
Here are some natural and exercises advice for you to tone the muscles of your hips and thighs.
Massage your hips with coconut oil, it will get absorbed into your cell membrane and will immediately convert into energy rather than store in it. Also, opt for extra virgin coconut oil for cooking.
Take one tablespoon of coffee grounds and add some honey. Mix it well so as to form a paste. Apply this paste on your hips and thighs and rub it gently. Wait for 30 minutes till it becomes dry and afterwards, scrub it.
Diet changes that can help you to reduce hips fats
- Restricting your caloric intake to 1200 to 1500 calories per day and never exceed this limit.
- Follow a low carbohydrates diet.
- Avoid high sugar intake.
- Drink few cups of green tea daily.
- Drink a lot of water at least 12 glasses a day.
Exercise for burning hips fats
- Work out on cardio equipment can help you to cure hip fats. Stationary bike, treadmill, and elliptical trainer are good options. Do the cardio for 30 to 40 minutes on these machines.
- Cycling is a good idea for reducing the hip fats and it enhances your stamina as well.
- Brisk walking can also help you in this regard.
- Stair climbing also helps a lot in toning the hip muscles and losing fats from it.
- How to reset your hormones to get rid of body fats?
- Seven workable tips to keep your waistline in check.
- Reasons for stretched marks appearance on the skin.
- The vital rule of diet for weight loss.